Awards, Certifications and Designations
G7 Master Qualification. Modern Litho has attained G7© Master Qualification. G7© Master status is granted to facilities that are qualified to use the G7© Proof-to-Print Process and that use the most modern technology, techniques, and press controls to produce a close visual match from proof to print.
FSC Chain-of-Custody Certification©. FSC© certification is a voluntary, market-based tool that supports responsible forest management worldwide. FSC© certified forest products are verified from the forest of origin through the supply chain. The FSC© label ensures that the forest products used are from responsibly harvested and verified sources.
SFI Chain-of-Custody Certification©. SFI© certification is an audited accounting system that tracks fiber content through production and manufacturing to the end product. Companies can make claims about how much of their product comes from certified lands, how much contains recycled content, and how much is non-certified/non-controversial forest content.
Trustwave©. Trustwave© is the leading provider of on-demand data security and payment card industry compliance management solutions to businesses and organizations throughout the world. Trustwave© has helped thousands of organizations — ranging from Fortune 500 businesses and large financial institutions to small and medium-sized retailers—manage compliance and secure their network infrastructure, data communications and critical information assets.
- Missouri Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- USPS Detached Mail Unit (DMU). Plant load certified with point-to-point mail entry at a USPS Sectional Center Facility (SCF)
- Printing Impressions Top 400. Provides the industry’s most comprehensive ranking of the leading printing companies in the United States and Canada.
- Central Missouri United Way Pacesetter Company
- Member, National Association of Print Leadership
- Member, Missouri Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Graphic Arts Alliance