Catch up on the Summer 2013 Issue of Momentum
What’s In This Issue?
- Social Media for Small Business – How smaller companies can level the playing field against large competitors by leveraging social platforms
- Insights – The latest marketing ideas, opinions, news and trends
- Content Marketing – How to build your brand with content, an interview with Joe Pulizzi of Content Marketing Institute
- Magazine Publishing – Four key steps to a successful redesign
- The Power of Infographics – How to tell complex stories in a simple way
- What’s On My Mind? – Three senior marketers tell us what’s keeping them up at night
A Momentum Lite Paper
One thing you can say about Joe Pulizzi is that he has always been ahead of the curve. He first started using the term “content marketing” in 2001 when he left his executive position at Penton Media to launch a specialist consultancy that helped custom publishing firms find clients. In the right place at the right time, Pulizzi was perfectly positioned to capitalize on the wide range of opportunities presented by the emergence and growth of digital and online content, and social media.
To read more download our Lite Paper!
Register to Win!
It’s time to get FOLD-tastic and we have the perfect folding tools to help you create a visually stunning marketing design. Enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 FOLD-tastic FoldFactory.com products. You could win a FoldFactory.com Unlimited Custom Templates 1-year Subscription, A Field Guide to Folding, The Fold Picker, 10 High Impact Folding Tricks, or FOLD: The Professional’s Guide to Folding. Don’t miss out, drawing ends August 1, 2013.